TO OUR PATIENT FAMILY
With the day to day changes surrounding COVID-19, we are reducing our office hours, but we are still here for you! Please call our office at 618-235-4433. If we are not in office when you call, please listen to our message for the latest information since our hours may vary each week as well as how to reach us in an emergency. We are checking our messages often to ensure we are available to:
- Answer questions
- Place contact lens orders
- Arrange to deliver glasses and contact lens supplies
- Schedule any necessary appointments
The health and safety of our patients is our number one priority at all times. We are committed to supporting our community in the safest way possible, and we thank you for continuing to support local businesses like ours.
Dr. Josh, Dr. Mike, and the entire Advanced Vision Care staff
What We’re Doing For the Corona Virus
In light of the current circumstances, we want to reassure you that our medical facility is prepared and ready to continue serving our community, and providing medical services to those in need. Our dedicated team has taken appropriate preventative safety measures to protect you and our staff.
Please know that we are monitoring this situation closely and will continue to sanitize our clinic thoroughly and consistently. We are also practicing social distancing by scheduling fewer appointments and limiting the number of people in our office at any given time. While we remain open, we would like to encourage you to call our clinic if you have any questions about our services. We will continue to update you with any changes moving forward.
We are committed to supporting our community in the safest way possible, and we thank you for continuing to support local businesses like ours.
CORONA VIRUS MEASURES TO PREVENT INFECTION
We are using the very best practices available to minimize any exposure.
The health and safety of our patients is our number one priority at all times
OUR DOCTORS & STAFF ARE:
- Washing our Hands frequently (20 seconds minimum)
- Using Hypochlorous Acid in between hand-washing and after each patient encounter
- Using Hypochlorous Acid disinfectant on knobs, counters, frames, desks, etc. multiple times per day
- Disinfecting frames after handling & before they are made available for others to handle
- Requiring any staff person feeling ill, with fever or cough to stay home
- Use Pure & Clean Spray before using Check-In Items
- Wash Hands or use Pure & Clean before handling glasses or other merchandise
- If you have had a FEVER, had a COUGH, or have TRAVELED to a highly infected area in the last 14 days, please contact us via text or phone call. We will reschedule your appointment for a suitable date and time.